There are many ways in which you can get involved with our farm. We are a charity and a small one at that. This means we need lots of support from our visitors, from doners and from volunteers. If you would like to support us there are lots of ways you can get involved…
It costs a lot to keep us up and running – around £150,000 every single year, in fact. We do have some very generous supporters, and you could join them.
You would be helping to look after:
– More than 100 animals
– An area of land exceeding 20 acres
– Stables & barns
– A picnic and play area
– Our dedicated staff
– Our Education programme.
-Our work with vunerable and disadvantaged people.
Leicester City Council currently provides us with about a third of the funds that we need each year, for which we are incredibly grateful. We have also gain funding from:
- Community Chest
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- Local Alchemy
- Fun days and other fundraising events
There are many ways that you can help us to raise much needed funds for our farm, so no matter how you prefer to help, there will be an option that will suit you.
You can help us in the following ways:
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Donating to us via cheque or postal order or by clicking on the button and donating via PayPal.
- Create a standing order to donate regularly
- Sponsor a specific area of our farm, or a fence post
- Adopt one of our animals (it will still live with us, of course!)
- Join our farm as a member
- Volunteer at the farm
- Donate some prizes so that we can run events like tombolas and raffles
- Help us by donating equipment, or sponsoring us to buy some.
- Keep visiting!
MAKE A DONATION TODAY
If you would like some more information about donating and really making a difference to our farm, then please get in touch on:
If you would like to support us by way of sponsoring, there are a number of ways you can do this.
- Becoming a corporate Sponsor
- Sponsor a fence post
- Sponsor an animal
- Sponsor an area of the farm
All of our sponsors play a key role in keeping the farm running, and we would love you to be a part of it, as it means that we can carry on providing an excellent quality education to everyone who visits.
Phone: 0116 2537582
Registered Charity Number:1000575
Private Ltd Co: 2544208
April to October:
10.00 – 4.30pm
November to March:
10.00am – 4.00pm