As with our general entrance we have worked hard to keep costs low for all our educational activities.
All visits incur the general entrance fee and then the activities and extras are added on top.
We normally provide groups with an invoice on the day of their visit and there is a period of 30 days to pay.
Groups can pay by Cash, Cheque or BACs, details of which will be given with the invoice.
If you would like to book a visit for your school, then please fill in the form below, or get in touch on:
Here’s why a visit to our farm makes a great day out:
- A full day or half day visits outside in the open air.
- Children can learn about farming, animals, conservation and the british countryside.
- Children can interact with, touch and feed the animals.
- Our education centre is accredited by CEVAS & LOtC.
- Our prices are kept low and affordable.